TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Company OOUC WEB DESIGN, based in Fuerteventura offers purchase of online services through the website OOUCWEBDESIGN.COM.
- The Terms and Conditions are accessible on the website where the customer (candidate) can read and download the current version.
- The customer is required to provide true, current, and accurate data when filling the contact form.
- The customer’s personal data entered during the registration of the user account in the store are protected by Act No. 122/2013 on personal data protection and on the amendments to certain act as amended by later legislation and processed by the seller solely for the realization of orders and for marketing purposes.
- In order to offer service, the seller needs to know some of the customer’s personal information. The seller respects the purchaser’s privacy, and thus we try to minimize the amount of these data to the most necessary information and we protect it from abuse. The seller’s work with personal data is fully subject to the legal norms of the law of personal data protection.
- The customer by ticking the box before submitting the order may express his/her consent for the seller to process and store his personal data, in particular those mentioned above and/or which are necessary for the seller’s activities related to sending information about new products, discounts on the goods offered and process them in all his information systems.
- The seller declares that for purposes other than those stated in these terms and conditions and claims terms will always collect personal data with the customer’s consent, and at the same time ensures that such personal data will be processed and used exclusively in a manner corresponding to the purpose for which they were collected and will not merge them with personal data that have been obtained for the purpose of fulfilling the purchase contract.
- The purchaser has the right to send in writing: changes or additions to personal data, as well as a request for liquidation of personal data provided to the seller.
OOUC WEB DESIGN
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Ooucwebdesign processes personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject, explicit and legitimate purposes, adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes, accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
DEFINITION OF TERMS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction; regardless of whether they are performed by automated or non-automated means;
- ‘profiling’ means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
- ‘pseudonymisation’ means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- ‘filing system’ means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
Principles relating to processing of personal data
Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’); Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council 2015/1535.
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’)
OOUC WEB DESIGN